- Marty Kaplan: Tell Me What You Watch (And Listen To, and Read), And I’ll Tell You How You Vote – Politics on The Huffington Post – …here’s what struck me the most: when it comes to entertainment, conservatives are way more PC than liberals… people at the other end of the political spectrum are voracious in their entertainment consumption. – via:medialoper.
- Geek To Live: Turn Thunderbird into the Ultimate Gmail IMAP Client – Thunderbird extensibility + Gmail portability, not to mention Thunderbird is available gratis/libre & cross-platform. – email.
- Linux Tip: Get Familiar with Find with an Easy Tutorial – Incl links to two intros/guides to Unix command-line. – search.
- Search: Find Anything Online with Search Operators – For example, if you wanted to know if we’ve covered anything about video editing, you might be compelled to go to Google and type site:lifehacker.com video editing into the search box. – search.
- Health: Prolonged Sitting Causes Disease, Standing Fights It – …even if you get in the recommended 30 minutes of activity 5 days a week, sitting for the remaining 15 and a half hours of the day is still trouble. The solution? According to the article, just standing up more frequently throughout the day… – health.
- invisible_lift: “Oh! You Pretty Things” – For a second, it was unsettlingly like being noticed. || Fun, sexy, sweet. – torchwood. life_on_mars. fanfic. slash. nsfw. auth.invisible_lift. jack_harkness.chris_skelton. rec.all_fanfic.
- invisible_lift: Short Fic: Taking Hold – He shouldn’t be doing this. He shouldn’t. But god, it’s so good. He can’t stop. || Hot in-character pwp. – torchwood. fanfic. het. nsfw. auth.invisible_lift. ianto_jones.toshiko_sato. pegging. rec.all_fanfic.
(Update via Postalicious.)