- Jim Crow ?Justice?, Contemporary Racism(s) and ?Discovering? a Travesty « bastard.logic – If we?we?are truly ?all in this together?, than we need to stop trying to pretend that racism is an antiquated problem, that incremental, sideways change equals a panacea. || Via Jonswift.blogspot.com’s Best of the Year post. – jena_six. racism.
- Warner to sell no-DRM MP3s on Amazon – Boing Boing – At this rate, all four labels will go DRM-free by 2008, and by 2010, they’ll finally start offering us a fair shake on their products, just as the last music fan and the last new artist defects to P2P… – media. copyright. drm.
- *fa la la la la « Lolcats ?n? Funny Pictures – I Can Has Cheezburger? – Awww, rodents. – cutefuzzyanimals.
- Geek to Live: Year-end money moves – …there’s still time to make strategic money moves before the year is done. January 1 is a natural starting point for good financial habits that’ll benefit you throughout the next four seasons. – none
- Firefox: Speed Up the Firefox Download Process – You can actually drag download links to either the Downloads icon… or directly to the Downloads manager. It may not be fancy, but it does save the default multiple-click download process. – none
- secondsilk: Fic: This is not a love story – He?s falling. Jack knows it already. He doesn?t want John to find out. – torchwood. fanfic. auth.secondsilk. ep.out_of_time.
- 30 Minute Clutter Solution – Good Housekeeping – “a very granular room-by-room… guide to decluttering and organizing your home…. The idea [is] that once you’ve completed one, you’ll be decluttered in that area for good,” says Lifehacker.com. I’ll believe it when I see it. – via:lifehacker.
- Media Player: Gussy Up VLC with Winamp Classic Skins – That means the thousands of styles available at Winamps Classic’s official site and elsewhere can be put to good use on modern systems. – none
- Pandagon :: Review: His Dark Materials Trilogy :: December :: 2007 – …the books have a delightful ?fuck you? approach to churning out heresies that I appreciated… – none
(Update via Postalicious.)