- jarrow272: we’re not quite dead! (Strangefandom needs vids.) – Round 3 will now happen in June/July. Yes, this is a teeny bit of a hiatus, but it’s a necessary one. The bottom line is: we need MORE vid suggestions! We simply don’t have enough usable vids/fandoms right now to fill a third round. – vidding.
- lucy_fic: Torchwood, Jack/Ianto – “The View from Here.” – It had been over thirty hours of going, and doing, and fighting, and generally Torchwooding, and it was all just too much, right now. “I’m tired,” he said, shaking his head… || Episode tag. – torchwood. fanfic. auth.lucy_fic. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. ep.meat. rec.all_fanfic. rec.sweet.
- fodian: fic: Triptych – “Say yes like a good boy,” Jack said. – torchwood. fanfic. slash. nsfw. auth.fodian. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. ep.countrycide. ep.sleepers. rec.all_fanfic.
- acidpenguin46: Ianto Jones picspam – – torchwood. ep.kiss_kiss_bang_bang. ep.sleepers. ep.to_the_last_man. ep.meat.
- lamentables: push and push and push til it hurts – The fighting/fucking trope in fiction and real life. – meta.any_fandom. auth.lamentables. via:chinashop.
- How To: Arrange the Window Buttons in GNOME – …using the ever-helpful gconf-editor tool….If you mess up too badly, you can right-click the button_layout item and “Unset” to restore its default values. – linux.
- Trebuchet – xkcd – A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language – By Randall Munroe – One of the things that I love about xkcd is that the girlfriend is also a geek. – comics.
(Update via Postalicious.)