- Duty Calls – xkcd – A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language – By Randall Munroe – – comics.
- netgirl_y2k: Fic: Ten things to do at Torchwood when you’re dead – “Hey!” called Ianto, “watch where you point that-” – torchwood. fanfic. humor. auth.netgirl_y2k. ianto_jones. toshiko_sato. rec.all_fanfic.
- ninjasnano: One-shot: Restraint – Ianto is good at tying knots; Tosh is good at untying them. Down in the semi-darkness of the Hub’s lower levels, with rope and a stopwatch, they practice methods of escape. || Call it a manifestation of PTSD. – torchwood. fanfic. gen. auth.ninjasnano. ianto_jones. toshiko_sato. ep.countrycide. ep.greeks_bearing_gifts. ep.end_of_days. ep.meat. rec.all_fanfic.
- YouTube – John Barrowman Carole E. Barrowman – Anything Goes – Totally acting like siblings while promoting the autobiography. – video. barrowman_john.
- voices tell me things. « Lolcats ?n? Funny Pictures – I Can Has Cheezburger? – – cutefuzzyanimals.
- Mmmmm, rock peeee-llow – Cute Overload! :) – Hmmm, I teenk I weel warm my miniature ear nubules on this warm rockkkkks [baking sounds] – cutefuzzyanimals.
- Why is Hollywood going for bloke? – Telegraph – Love Medialoper’s comment: “because Hollywood tends to see women?s issues as cutesy and the stuff of romantic comedy… and, thus, the women simply can?t be bothered to pay for an experience that dumbs down their lives. Just a thought.” – feminism. media. via:medialoper.
(Update via Postalicious.)