- Quote of the Week: Net Neutrality | Medialoper – Since the Internet is a global service with its own set of engineering principles […] implicit in providing access to the Internet is, in essence, an unwritten contract to adhere to those recognized standards such as the end2end principle. – net_neutrality.
- garnettrees: [fic] Certain For the Dead 4/? (TORCHWOOD; Jack/Ianto, PG-13) – “You took from us once. You have the boy-child, and now we will have the girl.” – [WIP].
- selenak: Acts of Salvation (Torchwood, fanfiction) – Owen looked at Jack afterwards and for the first time wondered who had to die for Jack?s second chance, for Jack to become the way Jack was now, because miracles always came with a price. – torchwood. fanfic. gen. auth.selenak. jack_harkness. owen_harper. rec.all_fanfic. rec.flawless. ep.dead_man_walking.
- beccaelizabeth: Observations on Dr Owen Harper – I find lately I keep on doing this, filling in the logically-necessary female characters, or the lives of women that only existed for a couple of lines. || Money, self-hatred, duty. – torchwood. auth.beccaelizabeth. meta.any_fandom. owen_harper.
- scarlettgirl: Torchwood Eps 2×6, 2×7, 2×8 – The Owen Arc, with Unexpected Martha – I got such a “family” feel from Jack and Owen that it made my shriveled heart swell three times its normal size…. “Dead Man Walking” hit it out of the park. – torchwood. episode_review. auth.scarlettgirl. ep.reset. ep.dead_man_walking. ep.day_in_the_death.
- valderys: Perfect Faith, Torchwood, PG-13, Jack/Ianto – Sometimes Ianto wondered that he didn?t call Adam his best friend. || Serial!ianto makes me flaily. Especially the ending. – torchwood. fanfic. gen. auth.valderys. ianto_jones. ep.adam. rec.all_fanfic.
(Update via Postalicious.)