- sam_storyteller: Lambert & Butler; Torchwood, PG. – “Well, when coffee, alcohol, and sex fail us…” – torchwood. fanfic. gen. auth.sam_storyteller. ianto_jones. owen_harper. ep.day_in_the_death. rec.all_fanfic. rec.flawless.
- sam_storyteller: Job Description; Torchwood, R-rated. – “I can’t tell if that’s open-mindedness or prostitution,” Jack says. “I prefer to call it an unwritten line on the job description,” Ianto says. || I read it for the lulz. – torchwood. fanfic. het. slash. auth.sam_storyteller. ianto_jones.toshiko_sato. ianto_jones.owen_harper. ianto_jones.gwen_cooper. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. ianto_jones.suzie_costello. rec.all_fanfic.
- sam_storyteller: Trying to Communicate; Torchwood, PG – “In what universe does this make sense?” “Ours,” Jack replied. || It’s crackfic, but it’s not. I am in *actual pain* from laughing too hard. – torchwood. fanfic. gen. humor. auth.sam_storyteller. rec.all_fanfic. rec.funny. rec.oh_my_god_READ_THIS. ep.dead_man_walking.
- Organic Armor Products: Armor for Dogs! – I… what? – cutefuzzyanimals. wtf.
- fodian: casting the net. – …one quick poll thing. Because, for the the love of all that’s holy, it’s not like what? – torchwood. auth.fodian. ep.day_in_the_death.
- fodian: and what is that, exactly? – I appreciate that the show doesn’t pit Ianto against Gwen for Jack’s affections, that there is very little to indicate that either Gwen or Ianto feel any acrimony about the place that they each hold in Jack’s life. || Don’t miss the discussion below. – torchwood. episode_review. auth.fodian. ep.something_borrowed.
- auntee_mame: Torchwood “Something Borrowed” spoilers – She was the one who ‘kicked started his heart,’ you could say. – torchwood. episode_review. auth.auntee_mame. ep.something_borrowed.
(Update via Postalicious.)