- Pandagon :: Ask for facts, get the facts :: March :: 2008 – Policies on prostitution, Netherlands vs. Sweden. – none
- Pandagon :: Moments in juxtaposition :: March :: 2008 – Naomi Woolf argues that all the beauty routines…function to deprive us of time and energy… [I think] the amount of brain space it takes to navigate a sexual landscape where you have this huge issue to work around also puts women at a disadvantage… – feminism. sexuality.
- Feministe » Don?t Go Commando in Oklahoma – A court there has ruled that upskirt photos ? taken without the (in this case, underage) victim?s consent ? are perfectly legal. || I don’t understand how this ruling can be justified, regardless of the wording of the law. – privacy.
- Blue Lyon: I am Hillary Clinton – And every time she is called ambitious, I am reminded that I should aim high, but I must never, ever, let on how bad I want it. In all things I must be coy. – feminism.
- Elizabitchez: I Am Hillary Clinton – – feminism.
- Tap That Ass – xkcd – A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language – By Randall Munroe – – comics.
- icarusancalion: Aha, the line between plagiarism and fanfic! There, there it is! – …authors tend to be more comfortable with “tie-in” type fanfiction that’s similar to their world…They are irritated with stories that change it too much. || Includes a section that describes different types of fanfic; examples from SGA fandom. – meta.any_fandom. plagiarism. meta.fanfic. auth.icarusancalion.
(Update via Postalicious.)