- Shakesville: Reality Check: Why Don’t Fat Women Get Checked for Cancer of the Nasty Bits? – A majority of medical students think fat people are “lazy, sloppy, and lacking in self-control.” – feminism. fatphobia.
- constructive feedback « Lolcats ?n? Funny Pictures – I Can Has Cheezburger? – – cutefuzzyanimals.
- Flu Kitteh is in your haus « Lolcats ?n? Funny Pictures – I Can Has Cheezburger? – – cutefuzzyanimals.
- io9 – Doctor Who: Doctor Who Is Work Of Satan, So Buy My Stuff – …a British man is selling his entire Doctor Who memorabilia collection because he’s realized that the show is the “greatest lie that Satan ever told.” Apparently, that man has never seen Battlestar Galactica. – none
- lannamichaels: “But One Man Loved The Pilgrim Soul In You.” (Ianto Jones/Jack Harkness) PG-13 – Ianto does not believe in: guilt, god, morality, shame, or letting Jack fuck him on a bed. He sees no reason to pretend to be normal. […] It’s strange, the way epiphanies come to you when you’re dying. You don’t get a chance to act on them. – torchwood. fanfic. slash. auth.lannamichaels. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. ep.fragments. rec.all_fanfic. rec.flawless.
- lannamichaels: “Two Years, Five Months, Twelve Days, Eight Minutes, And Seventeen Seconds.” (Jack/Ianto) PG – He didn’t exist, had never been born, they didn’t know him. This is what he tells himself so he doesn’t run to them, embrace them, and never leave. || I wished it was longer. – torchwood. fanfic. auth.lannamichaels. jack_harkness. rec.all_fanfic.
- plotbunniesinc: Seventh’s Time’s the Charm – It was hard and rough and probably the most wrong thing you had ever done. […] ?What are we doing?? You had no answer, so you said, ?Passing the time.? || Too romantic, but I like how it builds on repetition. – torchwood. fanfic. slash. nsfw. auth.plotbunniesinc. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. pov.2nd. ep.cyberwoman. ep.small_worlds. ep.random_shoes. ep.end_of_days. ep.kiss_kiss_bang_bang. ep.fragments. rec.all_fanfic.
- barrowmanfans: Oh Canada…. – John will be a judge for the CBC version of HOW DO YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE MARIA? || Next on When Fandoms Collide… – barrowman_john.
(Update via Postalicious.)