- Gender Inequity in ‘Whoville’ : NPR – I came out of Horton Hears a Who…irritated by…a new subplot added by the filmmakers[:] the mayor of Whoville has 96 daughters. He has one son. Guess who gets all his attention? Guess who saves the day? Go ahead, think about it, I’ll wait. – feminism. movies.
- Shakesville: Clinton <img src=”http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/reusables/weeheart.png”> Teh Gayz – I know Clinton isn’t perfect on gay rights, but damn if that isn’t the most amazing shit I’ve ever heard on the subject from a leading presidential candidate. [Obama and McCain] declined to be interviewed. || Philadelphia Gay News interview. – united_states. politics.
- Play YouTube Videos from the Totem Movie Player | Tombuntu – GNOME?s Totem Movie Player now includes a plugin for searching and playing YouTube videos without leaving the player, and without Flash. It?s installed by default in Ubuntu 8.04, and works fabulously! – linux.
- Cute Overload! :) …Rabbit Feet Peeeeellow – ATTENTION. ATTENTION. A KITTY-CAT ASLEEP WITH ITS HEAD RESTING ON A BUNNY. THAT IS ALL. – cutefuzzyanimals.
- Venting – xkcd – A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language – By Randall Munroe – – firefly. comics.
- 45eugenia: Vid: Only Time – Torchwood – Just a bit of reflection on the relationships forged through Series Two… || You might wince a bit at JB’s acting early in the vid, but I urge you to stick with it because the editing is gorgeous and brilliant. – torchwood. auth.45eugenia. ep.adam. ep.something_blue. ep.fragments. rec.vids.
(Update via Postalicious.)