- tencrush: I spam you with my Jantotheories!! – I DO think Ianto is in love with Jack, and I think he probably has been for a very long time, but the one holding the relationship back because he DOESN’T WANT TO GO THERE… may very well be Ianto, and not Jack. Possibly. Maybe? I don’t know anymore. – torchwood. meta.any_fandom. auth.tencrush. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. ep.fragments.
- jadesfire2808: Torchwood 2×13 “Exit Wounds” – The simplicity meant that plot didn’t get in the way of character moments, and everyone lived up to their brief. – torchwood. episode_review. auth.jadesfire2808. ep.exit_wounds.
- YouTube – Capers the Otter – Baby otter. With rattle. And teething ring. – cutefuzzyanimals. video. via:theantichris.
- crabby_lioness: Is There a Double Standard in Torchwood Fandom? – Either Jack thinks a Meat Feast is more important than saving the world or it’s a list in ascending order of importance, not descending order of importance. || Haha, C_L takes fandom to school re the pizza controversy that would not die. – torchwood. meta.any_fandom. auth.crabby_lioness. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. gwen_cooper.rhys_williams. ep.something_borrowed.
- Shakesville: What you don’t know CAN hurt you – Just last week, Randi Rhodes called Clinton a “fucking whore”, and the rank misogyny of this was discussed with some disgust here. Some people said that they “couldn’t see it”. See, the problem with your own internalized bigotry is: You can’t see it. – privilege. homophobia. racism. misogyny.
(Update via Postalicious.)