- agentotter: A Beautiful Fable – …she’d never believed in the Wilby that existed in her mother’s memory, the Wilby where Mary MacKenzie had set a record for knitting the world’s longest scarf…and little Walter MacDonald had climbed the water tower to rescue a stranded pelican. – wilby_wonderful. fanfic. gen. sfw. auth.agentotter. via:malnpudl. rec.all_fanfic. rec.flawless.
- marinarusalka: Comment on “Okay, so I can’t shut up this week” by cereta – I’m sorry, my moral and ethical judgement is not a rubber stamp I mindlessly smack down on every situation that arises without considering the particulars. || OP also brilliant, but marina’s explanation for alleged hypocrisy is Quote of the fuckin’ Week. – meta.any_fandom. auth.marinarusalka.
- find_rightbrain: TORCHWOOD: Facts, Exceptions and Unbroken Rules – Fact: Ianto Jones is going to be trouble. – torchwood. fanfic. gen. sfw. auth.find_rightbrain. jack_harkness. ianto_jones. rec.all_fanfic.
- Hard Science Fiction: 10 Books that Prove Science Fiction Just Got Harder – …many books labeled “hard science fiction” actually contain technology that works pretty much like magic…[the genre is often defined to exclude] cutting-edge sciences like biology or nanotech…[Here we list] ten books that [redefine] hard SF… – science_fiction.
- io9 – Art: A Monster Fish, a Cute Robot, and a Whole Bunch of Eyeballs – Jones says that he tries to make scary images full of evil, but they always turn out cute. – none
- bradhicks: Atlas Shrugged 2: Shrug Harder – Hahaha. (I haven’t read Atlas Shrugged, but I have read “book 3”, and this interpretation is a fabulous fixit.) – ayn_rand.
(Update via Postalicious.)