- blackbird_song: Blinkers – I have mixed feelings about this one, but Ianto’s last line in the story is worth the price of admission. – torchwood. fanfic. sfw. blackbird_song. ep.meat. jack_harkness.ianto_jones.
- stray_heart: Kiss the Boys Goodbye – When it becomes clear they’re not going home, a novel glimpse of history turns into the grim reality of World War II…Tosh takes a job as a translator, and Ianto goes to war. || The ending is too abrupt, but I love this glimpse of an AU. – torchwood. fanfic. gen. sfw. auth.stray_heart. ep.captain_jack_harkness. alternate_universe. rec.all_fanfic.
- slodwick: and this is public, name-attached stuff, even. – TRUE CONFESSION TIME: I am occasionally jealous of people in bandom. I mean. They’re so shiny and happy and \o/ and COMPLETELY BUGFUCK INSANE… – meta.any_fandom. bandom. auth.slodwick.
- Let?s Make Our Own List! – Nomination Post at Feminist SF – The Blog! – Truly the list should have been called the Top 10 Obscure but Superb Science Fiction Novels by White Men about White Men. So in reaction to that I believe we should come up with our own list of obscure but superb science fiction novels. – science_fiction. feminism.
- io9 – Jumper: Another Jumper Makes Me Want To Jump To My Death – Well, I thought it was a fun movie, despite Hayden Christensen’s character being stupider than any Stephen Gould protagonist; I look forward to a sequel. – movies.
(Update via Postalicious.)