- jamesfuckingmcavoy.tumblr.com: boykissing:
[What is this I approve of this can there be more? -L]
14 Feb: none
- mcavoystummy.tumblr.com: happy valentine’s day charles/erik shippers!…:
happy valentine’s magneto baby
[I cannot believe this song is so awesome. -L]
- A Slayer’s Work Is Never Done – by Gryphonrhi – fandom due South, Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Archive of Our Own]:
"So I dove into that river, boots and all, with the ice chunks still going downstream and Buck holding onto the rope because he always was bigger than I was– Am I boring you?"
Buffy never looked up from the axe she was honing, her hands remarkably steady considering how cold she was. Her leather armor was intact, but it was covered with a borrowed, outsized, partially holed sweater and too-large wool pants that she'd finally rolled up and tied to her boots. She really wasn't sure when they'd find her, and tripping over her own (borrowed) pants would just be bad. "Nope. River, boots, is Buck still alive?"
"Of course he is," the ghost said indignantly, hands on his leather and fur-covered hips.
- What The Pig’s Heart Wants – by helens78 – fandom The Muppets (2011), Muppet Show, X-Men: First Class (2011) RPF [Archive of Our Own] :
The frog’s nose scrunched up as he watched the interview footage roll in. “Just going to the BAFTAs,” he muttered, “all I want to do is congratulate the nominees and look at the dresses,” he muttered, “I promise, the teensy-weensy liaison avec Brad is over and done with, nothing to worry about,” he muttered.
But there was Piggy, resplendent in her mauve Louis Vuitton gown, trading quips and teases and jokes with Best Actor nominee Michael Fassbender, even going so far as to declare the rising young star “naughty”.
- anonymous: Not so good advice (warnings for past child abuse/neglect):
The prompt: One day when Charles isn't really thinking (or maybe he is and he is genuinely confused over why everyone else thinks its not so great advice because thats what he was taught) about it he gives horrible advice or does something that makes it painfully obvious how wrong his childhood was.
- engelen.tumblr.com: happy valentine’s day, community!:
[Community-themed cards. -L]
13 Feb: fanart
- jamesfuckingmcavoy.tumblr.com: Sexiness:
[It's just one picture, but I felt it was important to share with you this compelling evidence that his photogenic qualities actually warp space and time. -L]
12 Feb: none
- James McAvoy with Sloths:
[weeping with laughter]
11 Feb: none
- elbrujo421.tumblr.com: Rub a dub:
[McAvoy's mutant power. I can't decide if this is cute or creepy. Crupey? -L]
08 Feb: x-men
- tawabids: The Dynamo in Winter:
If they didn't have the plant – and the four others like it, plus seven more in construction, each drastically different designs to take advantage of a different mutant's powers – they would probably be back in the dark ages by now. As it is, electricity rations and skyrocketing private prices are already making life hell for most people – but not the mutants still fighting against Shaw's futurists. They are provided with everything they could desire, in return for everything they can give.
[Oh, god, my heart, please stop breaking. -L]
- It Is What It Always Is – by helens78 – fandom X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
Charles knows what Erik is and what he needs.
- alias_sqbr: The strange appeal of hateshipping:
[Meta with vid & fic recs]
07 Feb: none
- etirabys: Nandago Da Senya [1/1]:
His hatred is being starved of fuel, and at the same time he is being weaned off it.
[Kinky, trippy, and extraordinary. -L]
- X-Men Reverse Bang:
This is the X-Men Reverse Bang Community, a challenge where artists make art that author's then claim to write a story off.
05 Feb: none