*cough* These recs are actually from 2012.
- kalichan: Ficlet: A Faithful Narrative [Darcy, Wickham, post-slash]:
Author's Note: The title is taken from a line in Darcy’s letter to Elizabeth: “This, madam, is a faithful narrative of every event in which we have been concerned together; and if you do not absolutely reject it as false, you will, I hope, acquit me henceforth of cruelty towards Mr. Wickham.”
- Doctor Who: P.S. – Series 7 2012 – BBC One – YouTube:
An epilogue concerning the Ponds and Brian Williams, by Chris Chibnall.
- ceefax_the_sane: Torchwood fanfic: Reaction:
Warning: None, actually. I'm as surprised as you are.
Word count: 100.
- Bloody Nature – by Basingstoke – fandom Doctor Who, Doctor Who (2005) [Archive of Our Own]:
After the Time War, the recently regenerated Doctor met another doctor, and they had some adventures together. Then they met the Family of Blood and things went pear-shaped.
- Appropriate Boundaries – Chapter 1 – by Yahtzee – fandom X-Men: First Class (2011), X-Men (Movies), X-Men – All Media Types [Archive of Our Own]:
Charles has been having serious problems with back cramps in the year and a half since he's been in a wheelchair. His doctor prescribes massage therapy. But when Charles meets his masseur, Erik, in some ways they begin to heal each other. So how do you cross the boundaries between professional touch — and the personal?
- Questionnaire – by storiesfortravellers – fandom The Avengers (2012) [Archive of Our Own]:
Some time after the events of the movie, somebody sits the Avengers down together to go through some standard SHEILD paperwork. Of course, because it's SHEILD, the standard paperwork goes way beyond listing an emergency contact. To whom would they give prospective consent in case of a fuck-or-die/sex-pollen situation? Who would want appointed guardian if they're de-aged? If they're permanently transformed into a housepet? And so on.
- The Photograph – by copperbadge – fandom The Avengers (2012), Marvel Avengers Movies Universe [Archive of Our Own]:
Steve had body-modesty trained out of him in boot camp, and apparently his attitude is infectious.
- The King Of Second Chances – by luninosity – fandom X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
The kitten, with a tiny wail of protest, landed safely in Charles’s hands, and then tried to bite him. Erik tried not to laugh. “Are we done now?”
- The Gunpowder Files – Chapter 1 – by Tawabids – fandom X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
In a 19th century Britain, the wealthy Xavier-Marko couple pay Erik, a hired killer, to put their disabled son Charles "out of his misery". Instead, Erik saves Charles from dealing with those kind of parents ever again. Charles follows Erik back to London and eventually convinces the assassin to take him under his wing and teach him the trade. When their lives cross paths with a destructive opium cartel led by the shadowy Sebastian Shaw, they decide to take down the businessman down no matter the cost.
- A River in Winter – by arcapelago (arcanewinter) – fandom X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
The months crawl one to the next. He no longer remembers the feel of the things he's lost. He no longer remembers the absence of anger.
Winter finally breaks, but not for him.