- Obsidian Wings: Darkness Descends On Texas – I’m tired of hearing arguments of the form: The Constitution does not mention X, so how can there be a constitutional right to X? (For X equal to: abortion, medicinal marijuana, etc., etc., etc.) || On their recent legalization of dildos. – none
- Your problems are irrelevant to « Lolcats ?n? Funny Pictures – I Can Has Cheezburger? – Technical Support-cat – cutefuzzyanimals. humor.
- ceiling cat « Lolcats ?n? Funny Pictures – I Can Has Cheezburger? – Question: Would this have been funnier if they’d flipped the image to match the Sistine Chapel fresco, or is this funny *because* you have to mentally process it a bit? – cutefuzzyanimals. humor.
- Featured Firefox Extension: Monitor Web Sites for Updates with Update Scanner – You can even adjust scanning intervals and “change thresholds” so insignificant changes are ignored. – firefox. extension.
- Exporting From WebMail into Gmail/IMAP Using Thunderbird | fsckin w/ linux – This extension is so slick, it sets up a local POP3, IMAP, and SMTP server that proxies requests from the mail client to the web interface for a ton of different webmail sites, like Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, and more. – thunderbird. extension.
- Feature: Ten Must-Have Plug-ins to Power Up Pidgin – Cross-platform, multi-protocol instant messaging application Pidgin is very functional, but by default it’s not what most people would call sexy… the plug-ins listed are included with the default installation….it’s just a matter of turning them on… – instant_messaging.
- System Hardware Information and run Reports — Ubuntu Geek – HardInfo can gather information about your system?s hardware and operating system, perform benchmarks,and generate printable reports either in HTML or in plain text formats. – linux.
(Update via Postalicious.)