- Pandagon :: Friday Random Ten ?You Can?t Say That On (American) Television? Edition :: February :: 2008 – …some scientists have shown that the G-spot exists… Some feminists are angry about this, pointing out that it?s another example of women?s word being doubted until some random instruments shows (surprise!) we aren?t especially delusional… – feminism. sexuality.
- slodwick: Okay, dude, surprisingly? Story-wise? – Jack/Ianto pass the broccoli test. – torchwood. meta.any_fandom. ep.dead_man_walking.
- azarias: Comment on nostalgia_lj’s post “Torchwoooooood” – Somehow, Rusty thought date-rape was lolz, and it’s not lolz, but the show’s creator intended lolz and not rape, so in my head that entire scene is a black t.v. screen with [LOLZ ARE HAPPENING] in big white arial text on it. – torchwood. meta.any_fandom. ep.everything_changes. ep.dead_man_walking. auth.azarias.
- rimwalker: Comment on nostalgia_lj’s post “Torchwoooooood” – This is the first time I recall seeing that many Weevils all together in the same place. Which only serves to strengthen a nagging question I’ve had since season one: WHO DRESSES THE WEEVILS? – torchwood. meta.any_fandom. ep.dead_man_walking. auth.rimwalker.
- tamatisk: Gareth David-Lloyd Q&A from Torchwood Magazine #2 – GDL reads Salman Rushdie, listens to Tool, and has a dog named after a ballerina. How is he so adorable? – david-lloyd_gareth. torchwood. interview.
- Windows: Figure Out If It’s Malware at exeLibrary – Search engine exeLibrary demistifies the EXEs running in your Task Manager to help you get to the bottom of whether or not that cryptic process actually needs to be running (and whether or not it’s malware). – malware.
- File Sharing: Get 5GB of Free Online Storage from SkyDrive – Upload and share up to 5GB of data to Windows Live SkyDrive, an online storage solution from Microsoft that’s just graduated from beta. – storage.
- John & Belle Have A Blog: If Wishes Were Horses, Beggars Would Ride — A Pony! – Along these lines, John has developed an infallible way to improve any public policy wishes. You just wish for the thing, plus, wish that everyone would have their own pony! – none
(Update via Postalicious.)