- io9 – Watchmen: Learn How Watchmen [movie] Changes The Graphic Novel’s Ending – Spoilers. I’m not too happy about the second-to-last paragraph, but the rest looks quite \o/ – watchmen. movies.
- Star Trek Star Boldly Goes Where Ellen Goes – Yahoo! News – George Takei is going ring shopping. The Star Trek helmsman and his partner of 21 years, Brad Altman, are engaged to be married. – same_sex_marriage. via:shakesville.
- io9 – Rant: What Chicks Don’t Like About Science Fiction – I love when clueless humans tell me to my face that women don’t like science fiction. Usually they tell me this at a science fiction convention, after we have talked about scifi for an hour…the SciFi Channel seems to have the same problem… – science_fiction.
- cereta: Who needs sleep when you have misogyny? – This comes up over and over in feminist circles, how frustrating it is that the people who actually expect men not to behave like rabid hyenas are the ones who get labeled radical man-haters… – supernatural. auth.cereta. meta.any_fandom. feminism.
- misspamela: Fandom Hot 20! – SPN fandom is eating its young right now…and hell, we’re heading into summer hiatus for a lot of shows…so we could all use a little pick-me-up, right? || Very Important Multifandom Poll, GO NOMINATE. – auth.misspamela.
- Mother Jones: And Now, the Honeymoon – …I called my moms to deliver the good news. They were thrilled, and immediately started planning their next wedding ceremony?which they’ll need to have, because a court in August 2004 nullified their first marriage. – same_sex_marriage.
- Bitch Ph.D. – Sunday is a day of rest – …having “well-meaning” people force you to trot patiently through explanations that “no, it’s not a Big deal, and [maybe] this one instance could be said not to be sexist, but”…is *itself* part of the problem… – feminism.
- Iz never dun dis befor « Lolcats ?n? Funny Pictures – I Can Has Cheezburger? – So, so wrong. But come to think of it, it’s not the wrongest thing I’ve seen on the internet in the last 24 hours. (Isabella Rossellini, I’m looking at you. Or rather, I’m never, ever looking at you again.) – cutefuzzyanimals.
- io9 – Dollhouse: First Look Inside Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse – – dollhouse.
(Update via Postalicious.)