- Amelia Bloomer Project — …an annual book list published by the Feminist Task Force of the American Library Association’s Social Responsibilities Round Table for the purpose of honoring children’s books with feminist themes… — feminism. parenthood.
- Seeking Avalon: Dear Livejournal — Disqus (and others) are climbing up to take the one thing that made you unique — a sense of community. || OTOH, I find that Disqus and Firefox extension NoScript don’t play together well. — livejournal.
- “Pudu”?sounds like a short name for a Hollywood couple — Cute Overload! :) — The mama is cute, but the baby raises this picture to the level of “so cute it’s not right”. — cutefuzzyanimals.
- sam_storyteller: First Day; Torchwood, PG — …it was no kind of life for anyone, where your only momentary relief was to run towards the thing that was imprisoning you. — torchwood. fanfic. slash. sfw. auth.sam_storyteller. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. ep.cyberwoman. ep.fragments. rec.all_fanfic. rec.flawless.
- sam_storyteller: Sleeping My Way To The Top; Torchwood, PG — “I’m faking it,” Jack said, after a few minutes. Ianto lifted an eyebrow. “All the magazines say you should never do that. Gives your partner the wrong impression.” || HOW does this person write such perfect dialogue, I ask you? — torchwood. fanfic. slash. sfw. auth.sam_storyteller. jack_harkness.ianto_jones. ep.exit_wounds. angst. rec.all_fanfic.
- sam_storyteller: Manchild; Torchwood, G — “…and then Ianto decides to get cocky,” Jack said. “It wasn’t cocky,” Ianto answered, wiping his mouth before sipping his drink. “Cocky would be running down a narrow hall to a dead end and expecting not to get taken hostage.” — torchwood. fanfic. humor. auth.sam_storyteller. ep.something_borrowed. rec.all_fanfic. rec.flawless.
- apiphile: Ianto’s Traumatic Afterschool Special Fic — Owen & ianto banter. This one is made of win. And trauma. — torchwood. fanfic. humor. auth.apiphile. rec.all_fanfic. rec.flawless.
- neadods: A plea from one of the newsletter editors — Y’all, y’know what would be a GIGANTIC help to the Who Daily/T3/Sonic lippy editors? Add this to your headers, with your particular information filled in. — none
- One Good Thing: It’s a Picnic — he meant it. He was riding that pony, even if he had to beat down a mob of screaming little girls to do it. || This made me blub. — feminism. parenthood.
(Update via Postalicious.)