- kattahj: Five Times Pippi Longstocking Turned Down an Offer, and One Time She Said Yes – Multifandom [Archive of Our Own]:
They danced together, a mismatched pair, two feet apart in height and with strange jingles coming from Pippi whenever they made another spin.
“If you ever tire of the Hoptoad, you’re more than welcome on the Dutchman,” said Turner. “I could use a pirate like you on the ship.”
- Yahtzee: He/We/They/I – X-Men (Movieverse) [Archive of Our Own]:
The tea party had only one chair for three guests.
- pocky_slash: No Yesterdays On the Road – X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
It’s not that Erik’s impressed with her skills, it’s just that he’s…surprised.
Yes, that’s what it is.
(Or: Erik and Moira Drive Across the Country and Talk About Their Feelings.)
- unveiled: Where There is Darkness – X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
It surprises me, therefore, when Xavier apologises with every indication of sincere contrition. “I will do my utmost best not to pry and respond only to what is said. You are broadcasting so very loudly.”
Lehnsherr sighs and says, emphatically, “Verbalise, Charles.”
- labingi: A Dash of Truth Spread Thinly (Raven, Erik, Charles Fic: Revised):
She was blue; she was the most perfect blue he had ever slept with.
- oddegg: Mehrdeutiges Lächeln – X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
Written for a prompt on the 1stclass-kink meme: ‘Erik’s smile frightens the children.’
Perfect crack prompt. Not where I went with it.
- unveiled: A Man of Wealth and Taste – X-Men: First Class (2011), Iron Man (Movies) [Archive of Our Own]:
They first met when they were eleven: Charles miserable within Kurt Marko’s unloving paternal embrace, Tony the indulged only child of Howard and Maria Stark. They’d eyed each other warily across the dinner table, until Tony showed Charles his plans for a jet-propelled single-pilot vehicle. Then Charles pointed out that while the pure physics of Tony’s plans were near-perfect, a) he’d neglected to factor in the fragile human body of the pilot and b) body armour for the pilot would necessitate an extensive reworking of the plans, rendering them moot anyway.
“Do you want to get married?” Tony asked, breathless.
- loobeeinthesky: X-men: Charles and Erik pin up fanart – red sky:
- golden_d: FIC: The Opening Universe (The Awful Mystery) (1/2):
Summary: Welcome to the year 2000 and the first Torchwood team that Jack can call his own—and they’re just as broken as he is.
[I am tempted to say that this is essentially a horror story. A much sadder one than, say, most of the tie-in novels. -L]
- saoba: Not exactly about Harry Potter.:
Eras end. Stories go on because we carry them with us.09 Aug: none
- azn_jack_fiend: Four-Factor Popular Slash Pairing Predictor Formula for Anglophone TV/Movie Fandoms:
I’d like to note that I’m not making judgements as to which pairings are actually, objectively, asshole/woobie formula-fitters. I’m just checking them off if a lot of people write fanfic based on that pairing and a lot of the fanfic uses the asshole/woobie dynamic.
09 Aug: none
- ratcreature: X-Men musings:
…one of the reasons why I like XMFC fix-it scenarios where the beach scene isn’t the moment when Erik embarks upon an ideology of genocidal mutant separatism is that I can’t imagine how Erik would even be able to make a sound judgment at this early point that a mutant-only society is a viable future option.
09 Aug: x-men
- pprfaith: Old Metal (Blood, Memory and Rubber Ducks) . A X-Men: First Class/Southern Vampire Mysteries Fusion:
“And this should interest me why?” Humans wanting to see him came cheaper by the dozen. Hell, most of the patrons of the club came to gawk at him. Erik Lensherr, Vampire Sheriff of New York City. There were enough rumors about him circulating to keep Hollywood afloat for a year. Everyone wanted a piece of him, the Germanic warrior become vampire prince.Emma’s smile turned wicked as she took a few steps closer, leaned across his desk and whispered, wickedly, “Because this one has the Packmaster’s brother for a bodyguard.”
- Guest Blogger: Review of X-Men: First Class « MacGuffin and Puffin:
[Reviewer is not happy, but is interesting. -L]
07 Aug: x-men
- helens78: Towne Hardware & Supply – X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
Everything in the entire store seems to be calling to him, from buckets full of nails to sledgehammers to aluminum ladders and windvanes with silhouettes of roosters. There are hand saws and power tools; there are racks of screwdrivers and aisles full of door hardware, hinges, knobs, locks and keys.
“All right?” Charles asks. Erik glances over his shoulder and cuts into Charles with a glare. Charles just smiles. “I thought so.”
«You’re going to pay for this when we get home,» Erik sends out, slipping out of his jacket and holding it carefully– and, he hopes, casually– in front of him.
- Argyle: Curvature of the Field – X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
Four times Erik thought the view might be worth the journey, and one time he knew it was.
- LolaFeist : In the Negative Space – X-Men: First Class (2011) [Archive of Our Own]:
“Are you afraid I will change you?” Charles asks, wondering if Erik should be.